What are cookies
What kind of cookies do we use
Depending on the functions to be performed and their intended purpose, three types of cookies are used by “RERE Grupa”:
- Mandatory cookies are needed to allow the user to visit and to browse the website freely and to take advantage of the opportunities offered thereby, including obtaining information regarding services and purchasing thereof. These cookies identify the user’s equipment but do not disclose the user’s identity, nor do they collect or batch information. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to function properly. These cookies are stored in the user’s equipment until the web browser is closed.
- Functional cookies remember user-selected settings and choices made in order to enable the user to use the site in a more comfortable manner. These cookies are stored permanently in the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies collect information about how a user uses the website, detect more frequently visited sections, including the content selected by the user when browsing the site. The information is used for analytical purposes in order to find out what is interesting for the site users. Analytical cookies also identify the device but fail to disclose the user’s identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies manage third-party data, such as Google Adwords, instead of the site owner, according to their instructions.
- to provide more convenient and user-friendly functionality of the home page;
- to customize the functionality of the home page for its visitor usage patterns, including language, search requests, the content described above;
- to get statistics about the page visitor flow, time spent on the page, and so on.
Cookies are usually stored until the operation is carried out for which purpose they have been collected. Cookie information is not released for processing outside the European Union and the EEA.
How to approve or to reject cookies
If the home page user is a person who has a contract concluded with the “RERE Grupa”, the legal basis for the processing of cookies shall be the performance of a contract with the user, or for the “RERE Grupa” to pursue legitimate interests.
Security settings for each web browser include possibility for restricting and deleting cookies. However, it should be noted that the use of mandatory and functional cookies cannot be waived, since it is not possible to fully use the site without the same.
Contact information of JSC RERE Grupa for issues related to the processing of personal data: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Baltais vējš Office Complex, 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167
Phone: + 371 67063700
Who will process your personal data - Controller
Within the group of companies RERE Grupa, as the Controller is each company of the Group, which independently or jointly with other companies of the Group determines the purposes and methods of processing personal data. RERE Grupa JSC comprises the following groups and related companies:
- JSC RERE Grupa, unified registration No. 40103819319, legal address: 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167;
- LLC RERE Būve, registration No. 40103820549, legal address: 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167;
- LLC RERE Meistari, registration No. 40003707863, legal address: 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167;
- LLC RERE Vide, registration No. 40103820553, legal address: 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167;
- LLC RERE Design & Build, registration No. 40203284381, legal address: 119 K. Ulmana Avenue, Mārupe, Mārupe District, LV-2167;
Unlimited companies, in which RERE Grupa is a controlling shareholder.
At the group level, RERE Grupa JSC determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, for example, group-wide branding, marketing, finance, personnel and other administrative and business activities, management of products, services, and relations with customers, suppliers and partners.
Each of the RERE Grupa companies, both subsidiaries of RERE Grupa JSC and general companies controlled by the group companies are independently responsible for the processing of personal data for their own purposes, for example, the fulfilment of contractual obligations, video surveillance on a construction site, etc.
The RERE Grupa company may process personal data obtained by another group company (including the complete companies) for the same purposes.
RERE Grupa shall process personal data for the following purposes:
1. For financial, accounting and personnel accounting - for accounting purposes, resource planning, accounting for services rendered, payments, taxes, debt administration; accounting for goods/services received, payments; accounting for information required for labour relations with employees, accounting for wages; settlements with companies
Legal basis for the processing of such data: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter - the Regulation): processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject - the fulfilment of the assumed obligations and accounting in accordance with the Law on Accounting, the Law on Annual Reports and Consolidated Annual Reports of the Republic of Latvia, Cabinet Regulations No. 585 "Accounting and Organization Rules", Labour Law, legal acts regulating taxes and other compulsory social contributions established by the state (CSEC, PIT), Civil Procedure Law (contributions). Accounting data shall be stored for 5 years or up to 10 years in case of default.
2. For the administration of administrative and legal matters, i.e. record keeping, targeted processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence, accounting and administration of documents for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract concluded with you, fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on us, as well as in cases where such actions are necessary to comply legitimate interests of ours or third parties.Legal basis for the processing of such data: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which RERE Grupa is subject, in accordance with external regulations - the Commercial Law, the Civil Law and other special external laws and regulations of the major commercial sectors; to fulfil the obligations assumed. The data shall be stored for up to 10 years.
3. For personnel administration, in order to manage the development of personnel of the RERE Grupa group of companies, manage the system of motivation and remuneration, manage professional development and certification of personnel, recruitment, manage labour legal relations, keep records of whistleblowers, create a loyal team, a favourable and positive microclimate in the team.
Legal basis for the processing of such data: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, in accordance with external laws and regulations, namely, Labour Law, Law on Accounting and special laws and regulations in the field of foreign economic activity, as well as Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. The data shall be stored for 1 to 75 years in accordance with the statutory retention period.
Recruitment documents without establishing labour relations shall be stored for 4 months.
4. For marketing purposes - corporate brand management of the RERE Grupa, internal and external marketing communications, corporate events, media relations and advertising management, building public relations, relations with existing customers, new customers, managing employee engagement, corporate culture, achieving results/publishing success, managing and coordinating the participation of employees in industry competitions (Grand Prix of the Construction Industry, Annual Award in Construction, etc.), creating a loyal team, a favourable and positive microclimate in the team, taking into account the legitimate interests of the Employer and the consent of employees, informing the public in accordance with the Construction Law, ensuring the placement of the construction stand in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations
Public coverage of construction projects or other corporate events of RERE Grupa through internal and external communication channels is in the legitimate interests of RERE Grupa. RERE Grupa provides information on the public format of events. An active person's action (especially if informational activity was carried out regarding the publicity of the event format), manifested in attending the event, shall be considered as the person's consent to coverage of the event (in writing, photo, video) through internal and external information channels.
Disclosure of photos/videos of the data subject and other information containing personal data from corporate events of RERE Grupa or implemented projects may not significantly limit the rights of data subjects who are part of the RERE Grupa's team of professionals or are otherwise professionally related to RERE Grupa and/or its partners etc., insofar as they are shown exclusively in connection with the professional activities of the data subjects in RERE Grupa.
Legal basis for the processing of such data: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, in accordance with external regulations – Construction Law and other external industry laws and regulations, as well as Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by RERE Grupa or by a third party - carrying out activities to retain customers, informing the public about its activities, etc.
Published interviews, opinions, photo/video images from corporate events, filming/ photography of construction sites at individual events shall be stored separately for marketing purposes in the future. Polls, opinions (if they contain personal data) shall be stored for up to one year. Other data shall be stored as needed, such as construction stands, employee name plates, etc.
5. For video surveillance at construction sites, in order to protect the property of RERE Grupa and the property of third parties located on the construction site or its area, and to ensure personal safety, prevent possible violations, record the fact of a criminal offense , identify potential violators, as well as monitor the progress of work, compliance with safety regulations and the working schedule of the construction site. The data available within the specified framework may be used to assess the performance of the obligations by the involved Contractor in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
Legal basis for the processing of this data: Article 6 (1) (d) of the Regulation: processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, as well as Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by RERE Grupa or by a third party - security of property and persons, prevention of fraud, appeal to government authorities and existing institutions and courts to protect their legitimate interests, efficient provision of services; to provide and improve the quality of services. The implementation of video surveillance at construction sites is in the general interest of society as a legitimate interest of the company and, therefore, more important than restricting the rights of an individual - a data subject.
Video surveillance data shall be stored for up to 30 days. If data has been previously requested by competent state or local authorities or security breaches have been identified, the data shall be retained as needed.
6. For electronic recording of working time at construction sites, access and travel control in order to ensure electronic registration, accounting and preservation of registration of the working time of a person employed at the construction site - an employee of a construction contractor or subcontractor performing work on the construction site when performing a construction contract, to be included in a unified electronic database for recording working hours and controlling access to the construction site in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Taxes and Duties.
Legal basis for the processing of such data: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Taxes and Duties.
8. For other specific purposes, of which the Customer is informed at the time of providing the relevant data to RERE Grupa.
How we receive your personal data and why you must provide your personal data
We mainly receive personal data directly from customers, employees, visitors, such as identity documents, correspondence, etc., recordings made by CCTV cameras, website cookies. We indirectly obtain personal data from contracted subcontractors about persons working at the construction site or visitors to the construction site within the framework of the Electronic Time Attendance System in accordance with the law.
Providing and receiving information is necessary in order for us to provide you with appropriate high quality services and to comply with our legal obligations in accordance with the law. In some cases, non-receipt of information can make it difficult or impossible to provide the service.
Personal Data Recipients
RERE Grupa does not disclose personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and the term of the agreement to third parties, with the exception of:
• If the data must be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded contract to perform any function necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or delegated by law (for example, to the bank for settlements, business trips (including transport) and accommodation), compulsory health insurance, sworn auditor;
• With the explicit and unambiguous consent of the data subject;
• Institutions provided for by external laws and regulations, or at their reasonable request, in the manner and scope established by external laws and regulations.
• The registered data on the persons employed at the construction site and the hours worked by them are used by the State Revenue Service to administer personal income tax, compulsory state social insurance contributions and micro-enterprise tax, by the State Labour Inspectorate to monitor and control compliance with regulations; to monitor the fulfilment of obligations in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1 of Part one of Article 6.1 of the Construction Law.
• In cases provided for by external laws and regulations, as well as to protect the legitimate interests of RERE Grupa, for example, by applying to a court or other state institutions against a person who has violated the legitimate interests of RERE Grupa.
For the purpose of efficient construction, brand management, administration of information systems, security and the provision of other services, RERE Grupa may transfer personal data to its cooperation partners (data processors) to perform certain actions to the extent necessary to perform specific tasks. RERE Grupa partners shall provide guarantees that ensure the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the RERE Grupa.
RERE Grupa shall not transfer personal data to third countries (i.e. to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area), unless this is directly related to the provision of services in a third country. If the provision of a service requires the transfer of personal data to a third country, the RERE Grupa shall ensure that legal guarantees of security and a legal basis for the transfer of data are obtained.
Your personal data is not used for automated decision making.
Personal Data Access Rights
A person shall be entitled to receive the information specified in laws and regulations in connection with the processing of his/her data, to check the correctness of his/her data and correct them.
In accordance with the laws and regulations, everyone also shall be entitled to request from RERE Grupa access to their personal data, as well as to request the addition, correction, deletion or restriction of processing, as required, or the right to object to processing (including the processing of personal data on the basis of legal interests of RERE Grupa), as well as the right to data portability. This right must be exercised to the extent that the data processing is not a consequence of the obligations of RERE Grupa imposed on it by applicable laws and regulations and which are carried out in the public interest.
A request to exercise your rights may be made:
• In writing in person at the legal address of RERE Grupa JSC, presenting an identity document;
• By mail or e-mail (by sending an e-mail to the addressees specified herein), signing the request with a secure electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a person's request for access to his/her data, RERE Grupa JSC verifies the identity of the person and evaluates the request and executes it in accordance with the laws and regulations.
RERE Grupa sends the prepared response to the person by mail to the contact address indicated by him/her in a registered letter, taking into account the specified method of receiving the response, if possible, or issues it personally upon presentation of an identity document. The response is provided by e-mail only if the person has requested it and the identification of the person has been provided in advance by making sure
that the applicant is the person in respect of whom the request is made or to whom the request relates.
RERE Grupa shall ensure compliance with the processing and data protection requirements in accordance with the laws and regulations and provide information that can be collected in reasonable ways. In the event of an objection by a person, RERE Grupa will take the necessary steps to resolve the objection. However, if this fails, the person shall be entitled to apply to the supervisory authority, namely, the State Data Inspectorate.
How a person consents to the data processing and can withdraw this consent
Individuals give their consent to the processing of personal data in writing, orally or through certain specific free and informed actions.
Active actions of persons attending corporate events of RERE Grupa JSC shall be considered the consent of data subjects with the public format of the relevant event (especially if informational activities are carried out, for example, announcement in invitations and posting notices at the venue of the event regarding the public format of the event) and include the consent of persons to publication of photo-video from the venue of the corresponding event via internal and external communication channels of RERE Grupa.
The person shall be entitled to revoke this consent to data processing at any time in the same way as if it was provided or notified electronically to the e-mail address: email@example.com. In this case, further processing based on prior consent for specific purpose will not be fulfilled. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect processing operations performed during the term of consent. Withdrawal of consent may not suspend data processing on other legal grounds.
If, when applying for a job, you would like your application with a curriculum vitae (CV) and/or cover letter to be retained for future selection for other vacancies in RERE Grupa, please indicate in your application: “I agree that my the data in the application and curriculum vitae, including the motivation letter (if it contains your personal data), will be stored in RERE Grupa and may be used for further selection for other vacancies in t RERE Grupa.”
The RERE Grupa website may contain links to third party websites that have their own terms and conditions of use and personal data protection, for which RERE Grupa is not responsible.