What are cookies
What kind of cookies do we use
Depending on the functions to be performed and their intended purpose, three types of cookies are used by “RERE Grupa”:
- Mandatory cookies are needed to allow the user to visit and to browse the website freely and to take advantage of the opportunities offered thereby, including obtaining information regarding services and purchasing thereof. These cookies identify the user’s equipment but do not disclose the user’s identity, nor do they collect or batch information. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to function properly. These cookies are stored in the user’s equipment until the web browser is closed.
- Functional cookies remember user-selected settings and choices made in order to enable the user to use the site in a more comfortable manner. These cookies are stored permanently in the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies collect information about how a user uses the website, detect more frequently visited sections, including the content selected by the user when browsing the site. The information is used for analytical purposes in order to find out what is interesting for the site users. Analytical cookies also identify the device but fail to disclose the user’s identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies manage third-party data, such as Google Adwords, instead of the site owner, according to their instructions.
- to provide more convenient and user-friendly functionality of the home page;
- to customize the functionality of the home page for its visitor usage patterns, including language, search requests, the content described above;
- to get statistics about the page visitor flow, time spent on the page, and so on.
Cookies are usually stored until the operation is carried out for which purpose they have been collected. Cookie information is not released for processing outside the European Union and the EEA.
How to approve or to reject cookies
If the home page user is a person who has a contract concluded with the “RERE Grupa”, the legal basis for the processing of cookies shall be the performance of a contract with the user, or for the “RERE Grupa” to pursue legitimate interests.
Security settings for each web browser include possibility for restricting and deleting cookies. However, it should be noted that the use of mandatory and functional cookies cannot be waived, since it is not possible to fully use the site without the same.
What is personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person – a name, personal identity number, address of the place of residence, personal telephone number, personal e-mail, occupation, received and planned services, settlement information, information of telephonic and electronic communication, personal photo/video picture of the customer, cooperation partner of the “RERE Grupa” group or their staff. It means any information according to which a natural person can be identified.
Who will process your personal data
Within the framework of the “RERE Grupa” group of companies, the Controller means each company of the group which independently or in conjunction with other companies in the group determines the purposes and the means for processing of personal data. “RERE Grupa” means the following companies:
- JSC “RERE Grupa”, unified registration No. 40103819319, legal address: K. Ulmana gatve 119, Marupe, Marupe municipality, LV-2167;
- LTD “RERE Būve”, registration No. 40103820549, legal address: K. Ulmana gatve 119, Marupe, Marupe municipality, LV-2167;
- LTD “RERE Meistari”, registration No. 40003707863, legal address: K. Ulmana gatve 119, Marupe, Marupe municipality, LV-2167;
- LTD “RERE Vide”, registration No. 40103820553, legal address: K. Ulmana gatve 119, Marupe, Marupe municipality, LV-2167,
JSC “RERE Grupa”, as a controlling company of the group of companies, shall be responsible for the processing of personal data at group level and for setting targets and measures of processing personal data within the “RERE Grupa” group of companies, on the grounds of legal basis and objectives set out in this policy, such as for group-scale branding, marketing, financial, personnel, etc., administrative and business management purposes at a group level; to ensure the management of relationships between goods, services, customers, suppliers and cooperation partners; and for business analysis and development purposes.
Contact details for communication with the Controller
The contact details of “RERE Grupa” in the matters related to the processing of personal data are: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Using this contact information or addressing the legal address of JSC “RERE Grupa”, questions may be asked about the processing of personal data.
- Visitors to the “RERE Grupa” offices and objects of construction, including video surveillance thereof;
- customers as natural persons;
- other beneficiaries of construction services (potential, former and existing) as well as third parties receiving or transmitting personal data from “RERE Grupa” in relation with the provision of services (including, contact persons, engaged specialists, payers, etc.);
- “RERE Grupa” for the internet home page visitors;
- other natural persons providing personal data to “RERE Grupa”, including staff and job candidates of “RERE Grupa” within the framework of the personnel selection.
Governing the protection of personal data
“RERE Grupa” shall take care of the privacy of individuals and the protection of personal data while respecting the rights of individuals to lawfulness of the processing of personal data. It is provided for by the applicable law – the laws of the Republic of Latvia and their underlying legislation, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), as well as other applicable law legal acts.
Why are personal data processed (processing purposes)
“RERE Grupa” shall process personal data for the following purposes:
- For the supply of services:
- identification of the customer;
- preparation and conclusion of the contract;
- provision/maintenance of services;
- guarantees for fulfilling obligations;
- improvement of services and development of new services;
- advertising and distribution of services or commercial purposes;
- customer services;
- consideration and processing of objections/claims;
- customer retention, increasing loyalty, satisfaction measurements;
- administration of settlements;
- for the recovery and enforcement of debts;
- for the maintenance and improved performance of home pages.
- For business planning and analytics:
- statistics and business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- measuring efficiency;
- ensuring data quality;
- conducting market and public opinion studies;
- preparing of reports;
- conducting customer surveys;
- carrying out risk management activities.
- The provision of information to the public authorities and operational entities in the cases and in the amount specified by the external regulatory enactments.
- “RERE Grupa” for the protection of property and third-party property, located in or on the construction site, and provision for the safety of persons, by preventing potential delinquency, by recording the fact of committing criminal offence, identifying the suspected offender, as well as by monitoring the progress of execution of the construction works, and compliance with the rules of the agenda for job safety and construction site - in the framework of video surveillance. Video surveillance records are stored for up to 30 days. After the end of this period, “RERE Grupa” shall ensure full automatic data deletion unless the data has been requested in advance or criminal offences or other security violations have been identified. Where data have been requested in advance from the competent State or municipal authorities or safety breaches have been detected, the data shall be stored as necessary.
- For other specific purposes of which the person is being informed at the time of submission of the relevant data to “RERE Grupa”.
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data
“RERE Grupa” processes personal data:
- for the entering or performance of a contract at the customer’s request and to ensure that it is carried out;
- for fulfilment of the obligation laid down by the “RERE Grupa” in binding external regulatory enactments;
- for fulfilment of the wish of a person, the data subject, in accordance with his or her express consent, to be provided by the Data subject for the processing of his or her personal data, for a specific purpose;
- for implementation of the legitimate (lawful) interests of “RERE Grupa” resulting from the obligations existing between the “RERE Grupa” and the data subject or from the concluded agreement or from the law;
- in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or other natural person (human life and health in the framework of video surveillance).
The lawful (legitimate) interests of “RERE Grupa” are:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- to verify the Customer’s identity before entering into an agreement;
- to ensure compliance with the contractual obligations;
- to prevent unjustified financial risks to their commercial activities;
- to maintain the Customer applications and applications for the provision of services, other applications and submissions, comments thereon, including those made verbally, by means of calling and e-mail;
- to analyse the functioning of the home page applications, to develop and to implement improvements thereof;
- to take action to keep Customers.
- to elaborate and to develop services;
- to promote their services;
- promoting brand awareness and creating a positive corporate image in society;
- to send other messages about the contract performance and relevant events for the contract performance, as well as to conduct the Customer surveys regarding services and their experience in using the same;
- to prevent fraud;
- to ensure corporate governance, financial and business accounting and analysis;
- to ensure efficient business management processes;
- effectiveness of the provision of services;
- to ensure and to improve the quality of services;
- to administer payments;
- to administer outstanding payments;
- to apply to public administration and operational authorities and courts for the protection of their legitimate interests;
- to inform the public of their activities;
- building of a favourable, loyal team and a positive microclimate in the collective.
How are the personal data processed and protected
“RERE Grupa” processes the Customer’s data by means of modern technology capabilities. This is done in the light of the existing privacy risks and the organisational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to the “RERE Grupa”, by means of the following safeguards:
- pseudonymisation of data as far as possible;
- intrusion protection and detection programmes;
- other protective measures, as far as possible, in line with the current technical developments.
For the purposes of efficient provision of construction, branding, information system management and other services, “RERE Grupa” may authorise individual service provision tasks to be carried out on behalf of “RERE Grupa” to its cooperation partners (processors) and to transfer personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of these activities. “RERE Grupa” cooperation partners should ensure that personal data processing and protection requirements are met in accordance with the requirements of “RERE Grupa”, using the data transferred to them only for the performance of obligations of the concluded contract on behalf of “RERE Grupa”.
In which cases personal data are disclosed to third parties
“RERE Grupa” shall not disclose to third parties personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and the contract validity, except:
- where the third party concerned is required to transfer the data within the framework of the concluded contract in order to carry out any function required for performance of the contract or delegated by law (for example, to the bank within the framework of settlements);
- in accordance with clear and explicit consent of the person whose data are being transferred;
- the institutions provided for in external regulatory enactments, or upon a justified request thereof, in accordance with the procedures and extent specified in the external regulatory enactments;
- in the cases specified in external regulatory enactments, as well as for protection of legitimate interests of the “RERE Grupa”, for example by appealing to a court or other State authorities against a person who has infringed these legitimate interests of the “RERE Grupa”.
In which cases personal data may be transferred to third countries
“RERE Grupa” shall not transfer personal data to third countries (i.e. countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area) unless it is directly linked to the provision of services in a third country. If the service provision requires the transfer of personal data to a third country, “RERE Grupa” shall ensure that the security guarantees provided for in the legislation are received and legal basis for the transfer of data is provided.
How long personal data is stored
“RERE Grupa” shall keep and process the personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- has a contract or other service provision agreement in force with the Customer, which constitutes legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- “RERE Grupa” or the Customer may exercise their legitimate interests (for example, to submit objections or to bring an action before a court), in accordance with the procedures specified in the external regulatory enactments;
- one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data;
- consent of the data subject to the relevant processing of personal data shall be valid unless there is other lawful basis for the data processing.
When the above conditions cease, the personal data shall be deleted.
Who has the right to access personal data
A person has the right to receive the information specified in regulatory enactments regarding the processing of his or her data, to verify the accuracy of his or her data and to rectify the same.
In accordance with regulatory enactments, everyone has also the right to request access by the “RERE Grupa” to their personal data, as well as to request that these are supplemented, corrected, deleted or their processing restricted in respect of whether there is a right to object to the processing (including the processing of personal data made on the basis of lawful (legitimate) interests of the “RERE Grupa”), and the right to data portability. These rights shall be exercised in so far as the processing of data does not arise from obligations of the “RERE Grupa” imposed on it by the applicable regulatory enactments, which are carried out in the public interest.
A request for the exercise of their rights may be submitted to:
- in a written form at the legal address of JSC “RERE Grupa”, presenting a personal identification document;
- by post or by e-mail (by sending e-mail to the addressees specified in this document), by signing a request with a secure electronic signature.
- in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments, when exercising his or her legitimate interests (for example, to lodge objections or to bring an action before a court).
Upon receiving a request for access to their data, JSC “RERE Grupa” shall verify the identity of the person, evaluate the request and comply with it in accordance with regulatory enactments.
“RERE Grupa” shall send the reply prepared by the person by post to the contact address indicated by him or her in a registered letter, taking into account, as far as possible, the specified manner in which the answer is received, or shall be issued personally upon presentation of a personal identification document. The reply shall only be provided in e-mail if the person has requested it and has previously ensured identification of the person, making sure that the submitter of the application is the person who is subject to the request or to whom the request is applicable.
“RERE Grupa” shall ensure that data processing and protection requirements are fulfilled in accordance with regulatory enactments and shall provide information that can be compiled by reasonable means. In the event of a person’s objections, “RERE Grupa” shall take the necessary steps in order to resolve the objection. However, if it fails, the person shall have the right to apply to the supervisory authority ‑ to the State Data Inspectorate.
How a person expresses his or her consent to the data processing and may withdraw his or her consent
The person shall be entitled to withdraw the consent given to the data processing at any time in the same way as it is given. In such a case, further data processing based on the prior consent for that purpose will not be carried out in the future.
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the data processing carried out at the time when the consent was in force.
Withdrawal of consent shall not lead to interruption of the data processing carried out on the basis of other legal grounds.
If, when applying for work, you would like that your submitted application with a resumé (Curriculum Vitae (CV) and/or motivational letter) is stored, by submitting the application, please indicate: “I agree that my application and resumé, including the letter of motivation (if it contains your personal data), are maintained by “RERE Grupa” and may be used in the future selection of other vacancies within the “RERE Grupa” group of companies.”
How the communication is going on with the Customer
“RERE Grupa” communicates with the Customer using the contact details provided by the Customer (telephone number, e-mail address, postal address).
The website of “RERE Grupa” may contain links to third-party internet home pages that have their own usage and personal data protection rules, for which the “RERE Grupa” shall not be held responsible.